Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Whatever...

Right now I'm sitting home alone. Bored. With nothing to do. So here I am. [Don't blame me if anything in this post is completely random and doesn't make any sense. okay? Okay.]
So since I haven't posted anything since Christmasish, I thought I'd do a follow up on that~
Okay, i have to say, this last Christmas was like, the best thing EVER. Seriously, hyperventilating, crying, yelling, and other indescribable actions that I did in my excitement. What is this cause of complete weirdoness? one might ask. One word-
MANDOLIN.
You got that right! I got my freaking DREAM mandolin! It is the most amazing thing since bread came sliced! It is everything I wanted- F-style, blonde, AMAZING, easy to play, awesome, beautiful, fantastic, and... WOW! :D (for those of you who don't know what the crap I am talking about, well, deal with it. It was great) So yes. All in all, the best christmas present ever. :)
The following are pictures of me freaking out

No comments: