Sunday, November 06, 2011

Halloween hullaballoo

So, for Halloween this year, I dressed up as a Viking. It was AWESOME. I had this huge metal viking helmet, a bunch of leather and a bunch of fur. It pretty much ROCKED. :D At school, though, the whole viking getup was kind of a pain in the rear end. My leather skirt kept on wanting to show more leg than necessary, and the metal helmet got REALLY heavy, really fast. In addition to that, i got a ton of random people I didn't know knocking on my head, whispering, "Is this real...?" But I did get to wear slippers. And leg warmers. So that was good. Also, I got elected as the best costume out of my homeroom class, which sent me to the.. championships (i guess you could call them that.) Then, the next day, they were announcing the winners over the intercom, and I won the best overall costume. Ohhh yeah! So, the stupid leather skirt and the heavy helmet paid off in the end. Except the prize was kinda crummy. But hey. I got bragging rights, right?

No comments: