Sunday, June 04, 2006

Queen of the Alley


Yesterday, I was just sitting there then all a sudden, my dad gave me a piece of paper and said to paint a picture. Well, there was nothing else to do, so I did it. This is how it turned out. It's the cat-queen of the alley. My favorite part about the whole thing was the mice praising the cat-queen. And the servant (of course) didn't like being the servant. ( You can tell by his face) Oh yeah just to let you know, the writing on the wall was graffiti.

4 comments:

dalene said...

I love your "I heart Mom." Now that's the writing on the wall.

Sister Pottymouth said...

I like the cat in the trash can.

Sammie said...

compulsive-
thanks. I thought of the idea all by my self.

Makenzie-
well, I have 3 reasons the mice are doin' that. #1: they might just be pretty dumb. #2: they might be playing a game like truth or dare and the queen hasn't noticed them. #3: She's the queen and if I were them, I would do what she says, or else the punishment could be really bad.

About your art club, I think it would be fun and I would like to join it.

Julie-
Thanks. If you couldn't tell, the cat is saluting the queen. :)

Ken Chandler said...

My favorite is the servant cat with the ham. He's great! very nice drawing. I'm glad your dad encourages you to draw and paint. It's a great way to learn, and have fun in the process. Great story!