Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I Wouldn't Do That If I Were You!


I was sitting there thinking of a picture for my blog and so I looked over at dads picture wall and saw the picture of a fish. So, I drew a picture of a fat fish sticking his toung out. I looked at it an thought, this might be funnyer if therewas a hook with a potato chip on it. So I did it. This is how it turned out. If you can tell; the flagpole is not directly under the fish, it's more in the background. Yeah, well that's it for today.

5 comments:

Kactiguy said...

Very funny! I love the potatoe chip. When I got home from my conference I looked at this and laughed. What a great picture.

Love,

Dad

Sammie said...

thanks dad! I love you. :)

Sammie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dalene said...

Great perspective! I think I might take the bait if it were a potato chip instead of mushy old worm--even if the potato chip were soggy!

Rascal Vic Finn said...

I can't say that I don't argree with that title! :)

I like it jimmy jimmy. ;)

~Cal